People Solutions Factory is a boutique HR company specializing in providing strategic support to its clients in the area of Human Capital Management.
For one of our renowned clients, a company with an excellent reputation in the professional services field, we are looking to recruit a trustworthy, organized and independent accounting professional for their Accounting team. In this highly impactful, hands-on role, you will utilize your client service management expertise and accounting knowledge to drive a delightful client experience.
• Provide exceptional accounting and operational service to
a portfolio of selected clients.
• Build trusted advisor relationships with client executives by gaining an in-depth understanding of their business needs and objectives in order to proactively identify issues and provide solutions.
• Serve as a business advisor to the clients to help them solve operational issues and provide guidance on the local specifics.
• Responsible for the overall accounting operations and accounting activities of each company in accordance with the accounting principles and internal policies;
• Perform month-end, quarter-end, and year-end close processes to verify all entries have been created and posted, ensuring completeness, accuracy, and reporting integrity.
• Prepare and structure reports and financial statements for the customers and state officials in accordance with the laws.
• Advise on and prepare tax calculations and declarations, VAT refunds.
• Serve as a resource to all assigned team members for guidance on client tasks and/or resolution of client issues.
• Identification and introduction of innovative work approaches aiming for optimization and results increase, as well as enhancement of the work effectiveness.
• Maintain relationships with auditors, tax administration and other governmental authorities.
• Minimum 6 years of experience in a senior accounting role
and full-cycle monthly close.
• Excellent knowledge of the latest accounting and tax standards, regulations and laws.
• University degree in Accounting, Finance or related.
• Ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines and manage multiple clients simultaneously.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work independently, as well as to collaborate with a team.
• Exceptional analytical, reasoning, and problem-solving skills.
• Fluent in English - written and spoken.
• Proficiency with Excel and other Microsoft Office applications.
• Experience in working with Ajur software will be considered an advantage.
The company offers:
• Opportunity to work with top Bulgarian and
international companies and to gain multicultural
• Attractive result-oriented remuneration.
• Progressive career development options within a reputable organization.
• Pleasant, team-oriented and supportive work environment.
• Extensive on-the-job training and weekly development workshops.
• Full financial and training support in professional development qualification.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
People Solutions Factory has an unlimited License № 2052/31.05.2016 for providing human resources services.