People Solutions Factory is a boutique HR company specializing in providing strategic support to its clients in the area of Human Capital Management.
For one of our renowned clients, a company with excellent reputation in the professional services field, we are looking to recruit a motivated senior leader who will be in charge of their tax engagements and will further develop their Tax unit. We are looking for a bright and analytical TAX MANAGER who is interested in a long term career within a professional services firm with opportunity for growth.
• Serve as an experienced tax advisor to
domestic and international clients across industries on a range
of services and offerings regarding: VAT; International and
local indirect taxation; Transfer pricing and corporate tax;
Occasional advice on other tax issues such as direct and personal
• Build and maintain tax relationships with clients and provide high levels of client service on tax-related issues in diverse industries
• Plan, direct, and execute various tax projects;
• Help minimize tax risks associated with IPOs, mergers & acquisitions, and other business dealings;
• Identify and mitigate tax risks;
• Provide innovative tax planning and review complex income tax returns;
• Manage and coordinate tax audit engagements;
• Improve processes by developing or implementing best practices;
• Research and develop tax-saving strategies;
• Reconcile tax data on financial statements;
• Perform research and prepare/review technical tax memorandum;
• Additional responsibilities will include participation in engagements related to business advisory services, risk management, internal control and internal audit.
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field;
- Bulgarian and/or international accounting qualification such as CPA and/or ACCA is an advantage;
- Extensive knowledge of CITA, VAT Act, DTT`s, IFRS and other applicable laws and regulations;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in taxation
- Fluent in English - written and spoken;
- Excellent verbal and written business communication;
- Excellent client-facing skill;
- Strong project management, organizational and time management skills;
- Computer literacy.
The company offers:
- Progressive career development options within a reputable organization;
- Working with top Bulgarian and international companies and gaining multicultural experience;
- A professional, team-oriented and supportive work environment;
- Extensive on-the-job training and weekly development workshops;
- Full financial and training support in professional development qualification;
- Attractive result-oriented remuneration.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
People Solutions Factory has an unlimited License № 2052/31.05.2016 for providing human resources services.