City: Sofia - Hybrid
People Solutions Factory is a boutique HR company specializing in providing strategic support to its clients in the area of Human Capital Management.
Our client is part of an international group of companies united
under one global brand - one of the top 10 audit, tax and
consulting services firms worldwide.
Following the expansion of their largest service line in Bulgaria, we are looking to recruit experienced and energetic professional to join the audit team in Bulgaria in the role of Audit Manager
Company fast facts:
· Firms in over 120 countries
are in each of the top 40 major business centres worldwide.
· Have a combined staff of over 57,000.
· Have 830 offices across the Americas, Europe, MENA, Africa, and Asia Pacific.
· Their clients range from growth-focused entrepreneurial businesses through to leading multi-national organizations across many sectors and operating nationally and across borders.
· They believe in collaboration, tailored thinking, innovation and value achieving excellence through exceptional teams, respect and stewardship.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
· Manage audit engagements; planning, execution and
· Client management and relationship building
· Actively build relationships with clients while identifying areas for expanded services
· Develop in-dept awareness of the client's business and industry and make suggestions for improvement of the business
· Design and select the audit procedures applied for each specific client engagement
· Coach, train and mentor junior staff
· Effectively supervise multiple engagements at the same time
· Foster a healthy team environment and knowledge-sharing culture
· Contribute significantly to firm growth and efficiency
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
· University degree in Accounting, Finance, International
Economic Relations, Financial Controlling
· ACCA or CPA certification (strong advantage)
· Very good knowledge of the Bulgarian Tax and Accounting Law, IFRS
· A proven track record of financial audit experience on a senior or managerial role - at least 5 years
· Excellent command of English
· Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines
· Proven project management experience
· Effective communication skills and organizational ability
· Very good analytical and problem solving skills
The Company offers:
remuneration and performance-related bonus system
· Flexible working hours and a hybrid model of working
· Convenient and modern office in Sofia city center
· Personal mentor to facilitate the onboarding process
· "Bring a friend" bonus
· Working with a young and dynamic team
· Expansion of personal and professional contacts
· Opportunity for rapid growth in professional terms
· Working with multinational companies and international brands
· Certification courses and access to extensive information resources and trainings, including within the shared resources of the international network which of the company is part
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
People Solutions Factory has unlimited License № 2052/31.05.2016 for providing human resources services.