People Solutions Factory is a boutique HR company specializing in
providing strategic support to its clients in the area of Human
Our client is a leading RegTech company, that offers unique and revolutionary technology for identification, strong authentication and signing. The technology is specifically developed with many of the current regulatory changes in mind, that take place within the services industry like financial services, telecommunication services, and many more.
They are looking for a seasoned and dynamic Country Sales Manager to lead their sales efforts in Romania. This role is pivotal in driving their growth and presence in the local market. Reporting directly to the Director of Sales, the Country Sales Manager will be responsible for developing and executing sales strategies, building relationships, and establishing and growing our clients business as a leading digital trust services provider within the romanian market.
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies tailored to the local market
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Understand market-specific landscapes and trends, reporting on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction
- Act as a local ambassador, representing our client company' at various events and forums
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Coordinate with internal teams to align strategies and optimize service delivery
- Provide regular reports on sales performance and market insights to the Director of Business Development & Strategic Partnerships
Qualifications & skills:
- Proven experience as a sales manager or relevant role
- Strong understanding of the local market, with an established network in banking and financial services sectors and ability to open doors
- Experience in selling software or technology solutions is highly desirable
- Fluent in English and Romanian
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to navigate complex sales cycles
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, and ability to build customer relationships
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field
Our Client Offers:
remuneration and performance based incentives.
• Overall support and guidance from our client experienced teams at the Bulgarian office
• Opportunity to lead and grow a cutting-edge initiative in a Romanian market
• A remote sales leading role with the career prospective to become a Head of the local office as the business grows
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, please submit your CV!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
People Solutions Factory has unlimited License № 2052/31.05.2016 for providing human resources service